Vrindavan – Where Divine Love Reigns
Your Holistic & Assisted Living Clinic
Welcome to your caring home in Vrindavan.
For so long, our team members and supporters have dreamed of a Vedic Care facility in Vrindavan.
Finally, we’re able to announce: Our Model Facility Is Here!
Our first line of business is to carry out minor renovations and repairs to prepare our new facility.
We have the will, the skills and the support. Now, with your involvement and blessings,
we’ll soon be able to serve many more in need.
To serve with us at our Vedic Care Vrindavan Model Facility, or donate the much needed funds for essential
renovations and repairs, please Contact Us (detailed budget upon request), or give today (using the button below).
Consider ticking the ‘make this a monthly donation’ box, as the costs of care for those in need
will be on-going, once our facility is open.
The Vedic Care Vrindavan will pursue Self Sustainable Practices:
We’ll provide ‘donations based treatments’ while encouraging recurring monthly donations to help those in dire need. So, as we establish ourselves with Love & Trust in Vrindavan, we’ll be offering these further services:
- ‘Assisted Living Care’ starting with five free beds.
- Holistic clinic & natural treatments, and healing for those foreign devotees who can afford it, via our donations system.
- Free Open Holistic Clinic for locals in need (as we’re able).
- ‘Preventive Medicine’ education for all; with free and paid seminars.
- Intensive Courses on ‘Vedic Farming’, ’Hospice Care’, ‘End of Live Care’, ’Shradha Ceremony’ and the ‘Healing Arts’ for all devotees interested; free and donation based.
- Daily Prasadham distribution (as we become able to do so).
Please give generously! Thank you.
ALL DONATIONS ARE ANONYMOUS, UNLESS YOU LET US KNOW OTHERWISE, ALLOWING US TO THANK YOU PUBLICLY?
As this is the Vedic Care Model Facility, we’ll be encouraging, training, and supporting all kinds devotees who wish to start their own Vedic Care Facility.
We’d like to honor and thank a few special friends, who believed in us at the very start. Sadly, they are no longer with us.
Please read our Homage Article to Mr. Amrik Here, a wonderful well-wisher on our road to success.
We’d also like to acknowledge the late Shyam Vallabha Dasa Prabhu, our amazing, competent and kind Ayurvedic doctor;
may Krsna embrace them both.
You can visit our The Vedic Times’ sister website and read our “Welcome to Your Caring Home in Vrindavan” article with more info. Please also share.
A PDF version of our Donation Pledge here.
This facility is dedicated to the memory of Govindji Mulji prabhu.